TERMS OF SERVICE
The Coparent Academy, LLC and coparentacademy.com terms of service are as follows.
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Customer”) to be provided with products, programs, or services as part of the Coparent Academy (“Academy”) operated by Coparent Academy, LLC (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms:
(a) Upon purchase and execution of this Agreement, Customer will be provided with the following content and/or services as detailed on coparentacademy.com (“the Website”) and selected prior to purchase. Content, programs, and/or services (collectively known as “the Services”) may include but are not limited to:
- Webinars (as available)
- Q&A Sessions (as available)
(b) The scope of Services rendered by the Company pursuant to this Agreement shall be limited to those contained herein and/or provided for on Company’s Website.
(c) The Company reserves the right to substitute Services equal to or comparable if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
(d) The Company may from time to time offer extra Services to Customer for an additional fee.
(e) The content included in the Website is for your individual, non-commercial use. Customer agrees not to share login details and/or materials with any third parties.
(f) Customer will have access to the Website only upon the terms identified at the time Customer purchases any of the Website’s services.
(g) At any point should Company the Website, any then-active Customer will be given at least thirty (30) days notice.
- PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
(a) Upon execution of this Agreement, Customer agrees to pay to the Company the purchase amount for the specific course or bundle of courses as stated on the Website.
(b) No refund for any purchase will be provided after seven (7) has passed from the date of purchase.
(c) Credit Card Authorization. Each party hereto acknowledges that Company will charge the credit card chosen by the Customer on the dates and for the amounts specified upon purchase and as included in this Agreement.
(d) In the event the Customer fails to make any of the payments as outlined above, Company has the right to immediately disallow services and benefits of the Website until payment is paid in full.
- DISCLAIMER. By purchasing services from the Website, Customer acknowledges that the Company makes no guarantees as to the outcome of any Services, sessions, teachings, or modules accessed through this Website. By participating in this Website, the Customer acknowledges that the Company does not warrant the accuracy of any information provided, is not liable for any losses the Customer may suffer by relying on modules, content, guest speakers, videos, services, or products. Any use of videos requiring physical activity are done at the Customer’s discretion and the Company will not be held liable for any injury that could result from utilizing videos.
By participating in services provided by the Website, Customer acknowledges that the Company nor any of its representatives are not providing any type of therapy or legal services to the Customer. The Website provides only educational services, and the services provided herein are in no way to be construed or substituted as medical advice, psychological counseling, legal services, or any other type of therapy or advice.
Any testimonials or examples shown through the Company’s Website are only examples of what may be possible. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of the Website and/or Services. You acknowledge that the Company has not and does not make any representations as to success of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of its programs, products or Services.
The Company may provide the Customer with information relating to products that the Company believes might benefit the Member. The Company is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information provided. The Company may provide Customer with third-party recommendations for such services as photography, marketing, technology, business, health, or other related services. The Company may be involved in affiliate relationships with certain third parties for such recommendations and will inform Customer when this is the case. Customer agrees that these are only recommendations and the Company will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Customer.
- RECORDING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF CALLS. Customer acknowledges that group calls and/or trainings may be recorded. Customer also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date as part of separate offerings sold by the Company.
- RELEASE. Customer agrees that the Company may use any written statements, images, audio recordings or video recordings of Customer obtained while enrolled in any of the services provided by the Website. This includes any content Customer may publish to social media accounts and online forums as well as any statements, images or recordings, captured about Customer’s participation in the Website.
Customer waives any right to payment, royalties or any other consideration for Company’s use of such written statements, images, audio recordings and video recordings and Customer waives the right to inspect or approve the finished product used by Company. The Company is hereby held harmless and released and forever discharged from all claims, demands, and causes of action which Customer, their heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on Customer’s behalf or on behalf of the Customer’s estates have or may have by reason of this authorization.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the Material specifically created for the Customer as part of this Website, including modules, videos, documents, or other content (known collectively as the “Material”), the Company maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Company to the Customer, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement.
Customer may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Website, content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. Any unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, redistribution, reproduction, publication or modification of Website content by any person without Company’s prior written authorization is strictly prohibited, may be a violation of federal or common law, trademark, and copyright laws and may subject such a violator to legal action.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Services provided to the Customer by the Company under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using the Company’s Services and purchasing Services from or through the Website, Customer accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Customer agrees that the Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Website. Customer agrees that use of this Website is at user’s own risk.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Tulsa, Oklahoma or via video. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, United States of America, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof. If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and affect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
- NOTICES. All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing submitted to email@example.com.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.
Coparent Academy, LLC
By using coparentacademy.com, referred to as this “Site”, all visitors, referred to as “user”, “you” and “your” are bound by these Disclaimers. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Coparent Academy, LLC (the “Company”), owner of coparentacademy.com. Accessing this Site constitutes a use of the Site and an acceptance to the Disclaimers provided herein.
The Company makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. The Company disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error or incompleteness in the Content.
By participating in and/or reading this website and/or other Content, including but not limited to blog, email, videos, live streams, webinars, and/or teleseminars, you acknowledge that the Company cannot guarantee the outcome of services and/or recommendations within the Content and any comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. The Company cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver information, education, and services purchased as described.
By participating in/reading Company’s Content, you acknowledge the Company and its representatives are not medical professionals, licensed psychologists, attorneys, or financial advisers, and the services or information provided here do not replace the care of medical or other licensed professionals. Any information provided here is in no way to be construed or substituted as medical advice or psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or advice.
You acknowledge that the Company has not and does not make any representations as to the future income, outcomes, sales volume or potential profitability or loss of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of the Company’s website, programs, products or services. Testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Company’s website, programs, and/or services are only examples of what may be possible. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial outcome based on the use of the Company’s programs and/or services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Disclaimers, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.