Coparent Academy, LLC
- DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- Usage Data. We may process data about your use of our Website and services. This may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, geographical location, page views, website navigation paths, and frequency and/or pattern of your use of our website. This data is collected through our analytics tracking systems, including Google Analytics, LearnDash, and/or the BuddyBoss Platform and the respective WordPress plugins implemented in the Website design. This data is used to analyze the use of our Website, to deliver relevant content and advertising, and understand our users. The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest, namely monitoring and improving our website, marketing, and services.
- Customer Data. We may process user data, such as name, email address, address, telephone, credit-card number, and other relevant data as related to purchases of our products and/or services. We process this data to supply products and/or services to you, as well as to market other relevant goods and services to you. The legal basis for processing is consent and your affirmative action to enter into such contract with us and/or the purchase and delivery of the contract between you and us.
- User Data. We may process personal information you provide us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications, free content, and/or newsletters, as well as communication data that you send to us either through email, social media, or other posting and/or communication methods. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, to deliver relevant website content, and for the purposes of sending you marketing, content and/or emails. The legal basis for this process is consent or our legitimate interests, which is to grow our business and keep records which may be needed to pursue or defend a legal action.
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISING.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- ANTI-SPAM POLICY
- THIRD PARTY LINKS.
- DATA SECURITY AND BREACH RESPONSE
- DATA RETENTION AND DESTRUCTION
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- YOUR RIGHTS
- OUR INFORMATION